Monday, September 28, 2015

Social Networking Photos - Please Share :)

Below are four message photos that go with my new Petition.  Feel free for use any of them for Social Networking.  Facebook, Twitter, anywhere you have the opportunity to be a Voice for Our Chimp Friends.  Thank you!

I want to mention something about this first photo, which was originally side by side with a Political photo that came through my Facebook feed.  Some of you may have seen it, so that's why I'm saying a bit about that here.  I'm not Political in anyway.  I don't and never have followed Politics.  The message that it had to me was, Take Care at Home.  That is the same message that is plaguing me about Director Peterson's priorities. So I did a side by side.  A couple Friends saw it differently.  So, I just want to be clear, I was not making a Political Statement.  My statement is, Take Care at Home.  That's it.  

What Will You DO?!

People Are Talking!

SFZoo Unkept Promise!

Chimp Wisdom!

Below are Tweets I sent to some Officials and Media.  If you Tweet, a neat trick I was only recently hipped to is, if you put a "." before the @  ... eg  .@sfzoo  , it will go to everyone, not just the intended.


If anything you read moves you,
Please contact the SFZoo Director
Tanya Peterson
tanyap@sfzoo.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes "timely" isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*As with all posts, please expand comments for additional insight and information.
*Contact the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson if you want your voice heard within the walls tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.