Monday, February 2, 2015

Information All In One Place

In an effort to move all the Chimp information to this blog, I will post my back posts from my other blog to this one.  My main post on this blog does contain links, but I think for a well rounded chain of events it would be good to have it all here, especially for anyone just visiting this blog independent of my other one.

The posts will be:

1.17.15   SFZoo Chimpanzees Need Some Love!

1.17.15   San Francisco Zoo Steals Money for New Chimpanzee Home

1.17.15   Rescuing Research Chimps?  Would Be An Awesome Zoo Move!

Then I may bump up the main post.  

Just an FYI as to what I'm thinking to put it all here.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes "timely" isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*As with all posts, please expand comments for additional insight and information.
*Contact the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson if you want your voice heard within the walls tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.