Thursday, February 26, 2015

Save SFZoo Chimps on Twitter! - Zoo Meeting Reminder!

Good Morning!  I know I still haven't done my blog posts!  But, I'm trying to do alot of things at once to spread the word, and Help Get Our Chimps a New Home in the San Francisco Zoo!

I just started a Twitter account exclusively for them!   Please Follow!  Share!  ReTweet!
https://twitter.com/savesfzoochimps

New Hashtag!   #savesfzoochimps



Please Come!  

Tonight at the Zoo
Joint Zoo Committee Meeting
5pm  in the Education Center
Free Lot Parking

Be a Voice for the Chimps!
Strength in Numbers!
Just your presence will show 
the Public Wants The Chimps to Stay!





No comments:

Post a Comment

*Thank you for your comment. All comments are appreciated and I try my best to reply back in a timely manner. Sometimes "timely" isn't possible, but I will reply to all comments at some point. Please check back.
*As with all posts, please expand comments for additional insight and information.
*Contact the San Francisco Zoo Director Tanya Peterson if you want your voice heard within the walls tanyap@sfzoo.org
*Thank You for taking the time to read about things that matter to me.